- 1 TG 1 - The Way Back to Eden
- 1 TG 2 - Only Two Ways
- 1 TG 3 - Question and Answer Discussion Part I
- 1 TG 4 - Question and Answer Discussion Part II
- 1 TG 5 - That Which Shall be in the Last Days
- 1 TG 6 - Zion and Her Daughters in the Last Days
- 1 TG 7 - What Makes One Eligible?
- 1 TG 8 - Laodicean or Davidian--Which
- 1 TG 9 - "The House of David as the Angel of the Lord
- 1 TG 10 - What Brings Success to Revival and Reformation
- 1 TG 11 - Build the City, Comfort Zion, Choose Jerusalem
- 1 TG 12 - If Only 144,000 Translated, What Chance for You?
- 1 TG 13 - The Revival and Reformation
- 1 TG 14 - Isms, and The Remedy
- 1 TG 15 - The Jews and the Christians' Faith in the Prophets
- 1 TG 16 - The Exodus of Today
- 1 TG 17 - Bright Clouds Bring Gentle Rain
- 1 TG 18 - The End of Human Idols and their Worshippers
- 1 TG 19 - The Fate of Jerusalem, The Call of its Future Inhabitants
- 1 TG 20 - The Kingdom of Judah, The Sifting of the Nations
- 1 TG 21 - The Church Entering Into and In the Harvest Period
- 1 TG 22 - The Hated Jews of Today not the Admired Jews of Tomorrow
- 1 TG 23 - The Fate of Assyria and the Triumph of the Church
- 1 TG 24 - Is World War II Yet to be Finished, Saints Yet to be Delivered?
- 1 TG 25 - Which Nations will Disarm, and Why?
- 1 TG 26 - A World Wide Stir and Its Results
- 1 TG 27 - A Rod that Speaks Calls for Reformation and Creates Great Controversy
- 1 TG 28 - On the Threshold of a New World in the Sight of the Old
- 1 TG 29 - A Trodden-down Kingdom Rising to Prominence and Peace
- 1 TG 30 - "Seven Women Take Hold of One Man"
- 1 TG 31 - The Old Family Tree
- 1 TG 32 - Fathers Preferred Deceit Their Children Given Grace
- 1 TG 33 - The Dispersion, the Time and the Deliverance
- 1 TG 34 - The Spoils Taken by the Lame and the Weak
- 1 TG 35 - Nations See Edom Perish, Deert Blossom, and a Highway to Zion
- 1 TG 36 - "Comfort Ye, Comfort Ye, My People
- 1 TG 37 - The end of Your Long and Trying Journey
- 1 TG 38 - If Not Awakened Now, They May Sleep Forever
- 1 TG 39 - The Children of the Barren More Than the children of the Bearing Woman
- 1 TG 40 - Zion in the Height of Her Glory
- 1 TG 41 - The Fruits of the Annointed One
- 1 TG 42 - Zion's Reward and God's Mighty Effort
- 1 TG 43 - The Year of His Redeemed--The Sign of the Day of Vengeance
- 1 TG 44 - Things That Obtain Before and After the Earth is Made New
- 1 TG 45 - The Mighty Esaus and the Unpretentious Jacobs
- 1 TG 46 - The Servants of God in the Gathering time
- 1 TG 47 - Jacob's Time of Trouble, Judah and Israel Going Home
- 1 TG 48 - God's Certification to Ressurrect, Purify and Consolidate Judah and Israel
- 1 TG 49 - What is Religion? Does It Profit Both Now and Hereafter?
- 1 TG 50 - Life is But What We Make It
- 1 TG 51 - Is Religion Something Living and Growing? Or Is It Something Dead and Waning?
- 1 TG 52 - Five Men Slay after One Sets a Mark